Apply for Services
The Bytes Foundation has a simple mission: Provide low to no cost technology and related services to nonprofit organizations. To help us accomplish that goal, we’ve developed an application and selection process to ensure we’re being as productive and impactful as possible.
This application is the first step in the Bytes Foundation selection process. After successful completion of this application, a Bytes Foundation Liaison will be assigned to help prepare and guide your organization through the selection process.
General Eligibility Requirements
Generally speaking, organizations that wish to receive services from the Bytes Foundation must satisfy the following requirements:
- Organization must be incorporated in their state of business and in good standing with the State’s Secretary, or other governing office.
- Organization must be registered with the Internal Revenue Service as a tax exempt organization with a letter of determination granting 501(c)(3) status
- Organization must have and submit a valid Employer Identification Number (EIN) at time of application
- Organization must have been incorporated within the last five (5) years from the date of application. Exceptions may be granted on a case by case basis.
- Organization must be incorporated and and operating solely within the United States of America.
- Organization must not endorse, represent, or otherwise assist in political campaigns or election processes.
The Bytes Foundation may grant exceptions for any of the above requirements, on a case by case basis. Additional requirements and/or information may be necessary during the selection process.
If your organization satisfies the above eligibility criteria, please use the Bytes Foundation Partner Portal to submit an application for services.